Dental Implants are becoming an increasingly popular alternative to bridges and dentures. It has never been easier to restore the natural beauty of your smile. The most advanced solution for missing teeth is Implants. They allow you to smile with confidence, eat, and talk. There are many advantages to Dental Implants – improved comfort, natural appearance, and unequaled convenience.
Having Dental Implants will make you feel and look completely confident and natural and you will feel confident in your smile again. Once you maintain your teeth correctly your implants should last you a lifetime.
Our Dental Implant Services
If dental implants have come into consideration, we can talk about your options and assist you in making a decision that is most beneficial to you. Your dentist will assess your case and options and will let you know their thoughts on whether you are an appropriate contender for the implants. Most patients with adequate bone mass can have implants. To determine if you have enough bone to place the dental implants in, an x-ray will be taken. Structurally, if you are missing a tooth, a dental implant will replace the tooth. It is a titanium-based cylinder. After so long, additional pieces will be placed onto the implant to allow your dentist to ultimately put a crown on it. Implants can also be used to improve denture retention and stability and support partial or full dentures.
Why choose us?
- We offer the best value for money in Ireland
- Our staff are highly skilled dental implants specialists
- The materials we use are the best quality on the market
- We offer a lifetime guarantee with all our implants
- We offer experience and expertise to the highest standards
The Purpose of Dental Implants
- Dental implants can replace one or more teeth without negatively affecting any of the teeth to either side
- They provide support for dentures by making them feel more comfortable and secure
- They eliminate the option of a removable partial denture and also offer support for a bridge
- They are made to match your natural teeth
- Implants are very durable and will last for many years
If you have any questions about dental implants, give us a call today!