In our work we are using dental materials and equipments of the highest quality, and while keeping up the instructions of the highest level of methods and procedures, we make the quality more tangible for you, with the guarantee undertaken by us.
We offer guarantee for all dental prosthetic work and dental implants. You can have resort to the guarantee, in case of proper use of the prosthesis, for the maximum of 10 years counting from the date of the operation. The guarantee can be validated solely in Hungarian Dental Care Ireland.
(The guarantee refers only for the material.)
- Alpha Bio Implants 10 years
- Sraumann Implants lifetime
- Bridges, crowns 2 years
- Inlay 2 years
- Overdentures (on implant) 2 years
- Partial and full dentures 1 year
- Veneers 1 year
- Composite fillings 1 year
Extent of guarantee:
The guarantee applies to dental restoration under normal conditions of use: break, loosen, crack, discolour OR fillings that fall out.In this case, we will restore, repair or change any restorations free of charge. In the case of implants, the guarantee is only valid if our dental clinic completes the work fully (places the crowns and/or bridges as well).
The guarantee will be reduced or invalidated if:
- oral hygiene is neglected
- dentist’s instructions are not followed
- removable restorations, such as partial dentures or full dentures are not used, maintained properly
- you do not attend the practice for check-ups and scale and polish at least once every 6 months
- the gum tissue or teeth bone is naturally reducing
- substantial amount of weight loss or gain occurs within a short period of time
- a general illness is present which has an unfavorable effects on the chewing organ (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, after-condition excessive X-rays or chemotherapy)
- damage caused by accidents, sports or any third party
- smoking or drug abusing occurs
- payment obligations are not fulfilled
The guarantee does not apply for the following:
- allergies, tooth illnesses and their related consequences after treatment which were not noticeable before treatment started
- damage caused by extreme stress (grinding at night, grip of the teeth)
- damage due to dental restoration carried out by any other person (e.g.: dentist, dental technician) who is not a team member of our practice
- temporary dentures, crowns or bridges
- bone grafting procedures (bone block, bone augmentation, sinus lift, bone from hip)
- tooth-whitening procedure
- inappropriate selection of the colour and shape of the dental crowns by the patient (during the preparation period, patients are given the opportunity to choose the tooth colour they would like however, BHMS cannot be held responsible for the decision of the patient if later they do not like
- root canal treatment has a high risk failure factor for which a guarantee cannot be given. The anatomic differences and the large number of variations for each individual mean that we cannot assure everything even with the most careful dental treatment.
Please note, that if tooth extraction, root resection or root canal treatment is unexpectedly required (notdiagnosed during consultation or, X-ray injures or opens during the preparation of fixed prosthetic works (crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays) Freedom Dental does not take any responsibility for the requirement of the above mentioned cases. FD will do everything to ensure that corrective treatment is carried out, but this shall be administered at the patient’s expense (complex root canal treatment, root extraction, plan for the new prosthetic work and preparation)
The guarantee does not include travel expenses and is only valid for remedial dental work.